Chigi Chapel in Siena Cathedral
Gian Lorenzo Bernini (Italian architect, 1598-1680)
Elements above the altar: view of the right angel supporting the "Madonna delle Grazie"; The chapel is also known as the Cappella del Voto and was built for Alexander VII Chigi, Pope in 1659-1662.
Type of Workchapel (room or structure)
rulers and leaders, Baroque
Licensed for educational and research use by the MIT community only