Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialSite: Cairo, Urban, Egypten_US
dc.coverage.temporal1909 (creation)en_US
dc.creatorunknownen_US
dc.date1909en_US
dc.date.accessioned2013-04-12T18:41:29Z
dc.date.available2013-04-12T18:41:29Z
dc.date.issued1909en_US
dc.identifier208144en_US
dc.identifier.otherarchrefid: 936en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1721.3/116018
dc.descriptionView looking up at the round sanctuary; Burnt in 1904 rebuilt 1909. The church located on this site has been Greek Orthodox since the 15th century. It is located in the area known as Old (Coptic) Cairo (Masr al-Qadima).en_US
dc.format.mediumbricken_US
dc.rights© Scott Gilchrist, Archivision, Inc.en_US
dc.subjectarchitectural exteriorsen_US
dc.subjectTwentieth centuryen_US
dc.titleMonastery and Church of Saint Georgeen_US
dc.title.alternativeMar Girgis Church (St.George)en_US
dc.typeimageen_US
dc.rights.accessLicensed for educational and research use by the MIT community onlyen_US
dc.identifier.vendorcode1A3-CP-C-CSG-A3en_US
vra.culturalContextEgyptian (modern)en_US
vra.techniqueconstruction (assembling)en_US
vra.worktypemonasteryen_US
vra.worktypechurchen_US
dc.contributor.displayunknown (Egyptian (modern))en_US


Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record